Terms & Conditions
Oceanside Sea Center Online Reservation Terms and Conditions
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon the completion of this order. Once we receive and an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. You will notice a credit card charge on your statement from Oceanside Sea Center. We require a minimum 50% deposit on all reservations upfront when all reservations are made.
2. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by one person to compensate for last minute cancellations.
3. Alcoholic beverages and ice chests with food or drink are not permitted unless specifically stated. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
4. Illegal drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. Passengers are subject to being searched before entering the port.
5. Due to possible increase in fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be necessary.
6. California or Mexican Fishing License, Meals, gratuities, and rental rod and tackle are not included unless otherwise stated. We sell both CA and Mexico fishing licenses at the dock.
7. We usually catch fish but we do not guarantee that we will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
8. Cancellation policy: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED RESERVATIONS. NO SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND! Under special circumstances we may provide a refund on cancelled reservations. However, we will charge a 3% administrative fee.